I am a strong supporter of ending marijuana prohibition.
- I believe that the prohibition of marijuana is outdated policy that has its origins in racism and xenophobia and whose principal effect has been to ruin the lives of generations of people.
- I believe that a person has the right to ingest whatever he chooses, even if it is harmful and that people should not be put in cages for possessing a plant
- I agree with the 93% of Americans who support allowing adults to legally use marijuana for medical purposes if their doctor authorizes it.
- I agree with the 2/3rds majority of Americans who believe that the possession marijuana should be legal
- I support the legalization of marijuana in the state of Texas